【口语版】“大相径庭”英语怎么说?

2024-02-18 06:08:0009:57 2.2万
声音简介

欢迎关注微信公众号:英语主播Emily

即可参与每周一到周五的英语主播分享

干货多多~~


A: He has a girlfriend already.

他已经有女朋友了。


B: You're kidding. He just broke up with Ann.

开玩笑吧。他刚和Ann分手。


A: His new girlfriend is a far cry from Ann. She's like a breath of fresh air. 

他的新女友与Ann完全不同。她就像一股清风,令人心旷神怡。


B: I hope I will meet her soon.

我希望我能很快见到她。


01

a far cry from

大相径庭;相去甚远


The movie was a far cry from the book it was based on.

这部电影与原著相差甚远。


The hotel was a far cry from the pictures on the websites.

这家酒店与网站上的图片相差甚远。


The apartment is a far cry from the house we used to live in.

这个公寓和我们以前住的房子不太一样。


02

a breath of fresh air

一股清新的空气(形容令人感到宽慰,清新或新颖的事物)


Let's go outside for a breath of fresh air.

我们出去透口气吧。


Her positive attitude is a breath of fresh air in our team.

她的积极态度对我们团队来说是一股清新的气息。


The newborn baby is like a breath of fresh air to the whole family.

新生儿对全家来说就像是一种全新的气息。


03

You are kidding!

你在开玩笑吧!


You're kidding/joking.

You must be kidding/joking.

Are you serious?


用户评论

表情0/300

听友290862377

a far cry from

祝十年

This time, I only want to say you are great! l will follow you and study English in 2024. Good luck to you!

1587556jhuh

新年快乐🍾