Leave nothing for tomorrow which can be done today.
今天可以完成的事情,就不要拖到明天。
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
几乎所有人都可以承受逆境,但如果你想测试一个人的品性,给他权力试试。
Give me six hours to chop down a tree, and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.
如果给我6小时来砍树,我会用前4小时磨斧子。
The best way to predict your future is to create it.
预测未来的最好方式,是创造未来。
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
如果被当成是傻子,最好保持沉默,不要开口证明自己是傻子。
That some achieve great success is proof to all that others can achieve it as well.
有人能取得巨大成功,证明了其他人也可以做到。
I would rather be a little nobody than to be an evil somebody.
我宁愿做一个不知名的小角色,也不要做一个邪恶的大家伙。
Those who look for the bad in people will surely find it.
经常在别人身上挑毛病,那么你一定会找到毛病。
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to success is more important than any other thing.
永远要记住,你对成功的决心,比其他任何东西都重要。
In the end it is not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years.
生命的长度不是最重要的,而是生命的质量。
I don't like that man, I must get to know him better.
我不喜欢那个人,所以我要更加深入地了解他。
Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
等待的人或许可以获得一些果实,但都是那些拼搏者剩下的。
You can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time.
你可以一直欺骗一部分人,也可以短暂欺骗所有人,但是你不可能一直欺骗所有人。
We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.
我们可以因为玫瑰丛中有刺而抱怨,也可以因为荆棘丛中有玫瑰而高兴。
Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?
当化敌为友时,我不就消灭了敌人吗?
I am a slow walker, but I never walk back.
我走得很慢,但我从不后退。
When you feel discouraged, seek healing in the labor.
当你感到气馁时,在劳动中寻求治愈。
声音简介
用户评论
表情0/300
音频列表
- 2024-02
- 2023-03
- 2022-08
- 2022-05
- 2022-05
- 2022-04
- 2022-03
- 2022-03
- 2022-03
- 2022-03
查看更多
英文原版读物
节目简介区有完整的中英双语文稿(不是自动生成的那个),大家可以边听边学习哈。