weibo、vx公众账号:马小甜儿,今天的课堂笔记也会更新在我的vx公号中,同时也为大家准备了中英文对照剧本,在后台留言按提示操作获取。选音频,做笔记,录音、剪片子,整理双语剧本,每一集都需要几天的时间做准备,欢迎订阅点赞,如果你喜欢的话,也请分享给你的朋友们!你们的支持是我更新的动力!
中英文对照剧本
S1ep03
-Narrator: an unsettled Susan racked her brain to find a way into her own house.
手足无措的Susan 绞尽脑汁想着回到自己家里的办法。
Aah! Lying naked in her shrubs,
裸身躺在她家的灌木丛中。
it occurred to Susan this could be the most humiliating moment of her life.
Susan 心里想道这可能是她一生中最丢脸的一刻了。
-Mike: Susan? Susan?
-Narrator: She was wrong. 她错了。
-Mike: Uh, whatcha doing?
嗯,你在干什么啊?
-Susan: Locked myself out... naked.
把自己锁在外面了...赤裸地。
-Mike: Oh. 哦。
-Susan: And then I fell.
而且后来我又摔倒了。
So how are you?
你现在怎样?
-Mike: Good, good. I just got back.
很好,很好。我刚回来。
I've been gone all day, and I got your messages about dinner,
我出去了一整天刚看到你有关晚餐的留言。
and, um, I would love to come if that invite still stands.
嗯,如果那邀请还有效的话,我愿意去。
-Susan: It's a date. 那是一次约会。
-Mike: All right. I, um...
Assume the dress is casual.
好的,我,嗯......我想我可以随意着装吧。
-Susan: Yeah. It's -- it's casual.
是的,可以 -- 可以随意着装。
-Mike: Mm-hmm.
-Bree: Hey, where have you two been? 嗨,你们两个哪儿去了?
-Mike: Uh, Susan had a problem finding something to wear.
嗯,Susan 找不到东西穿。
Oh, is that the kind of thing you meant?
哦,是这样吧?
-Susan: Pretty much.
差不多。
-Mike: So is, uh, Rex gone for good?
那么,Rex 是要永久离家了吗?
-Susan: I don't know.
我不知道。God, I hope not.
天啊,我不希望这样。
I mean, they've always been wound a little tight, but I've never seen them like that.
他们的关系总是有点紧张但我从来没见过他们那样。
Then again, who am I to judge?
不过话说回来,我哪有资格评论人家呢?
-Mike: You mean people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw soda cans?
你的意思是处于类似境地的你不应当评论他人?
-Susan: Okay, you have got to know that I only get that angry around Karl.
你要知道我只是对 Karl 很恼火。
He just treated me so badly at the end.
他在最后那段时间对我太差了。
I haven't been able to get past it.
我无法摆脱那种情绪。
-Mike: Well, maybe he did you a big favor.
也许他帮了你一个大忙。
-Susan: What do you mean? 什么意思?
-Mike: Let's look at Karl as a starter marriage -- you know, boot camp.
让我们把 Karl 看作是婚姻的起步阶段 --就像,新兵训练营。
Preparing you for something better next time.
使你对下一次婚姻有更好的准备。
-Susan: Listen, Mike...about the whole seeing me naked thing, I...
关于看到我裸体的事情,我......
I don't -- I just want to thank you for being such A... perfect gentleman.
我不 -- 我只是想谢谢你表现得—如此绅士。
-Mike: Oh, I wasn't a perfect gentleman. I might have snuck a peek.
sneak: 鬼鬼祟祟做事 peek: 偷看
哦,我不是什么完美的绅士我可能鬼鬼祟祟地偷看了。
-Susan: Oh.Good night. 哦 晚安。
-Mike: And, um, for what it's worth...
嗯,我所看到的应当得到一个......
Wow.
哇喔!
乐乐_4dl
不愧是双语主持,声音太好听了,讲解的很棒,期待更新
小猪快跑萌哇哇
老师拓展很多实用的句子和表达,谢谢。关注了
清浅水色
非常喜欢,博主为什么不更了呢,天天刷新盼着
一萌Yimeng 回复 @清浅水色:
最近有点忙,这个月争取更新
好好学习study
讲得很细致,很明白,原声有的地方听不出来,能不能多放几遍原声
一萌Yimeng 回复 @好好学习study:
为了时长考虑,所以就没放太多遍,可以找原声出来反复听哈
1394095gqbz
棒棒